We serve clients Mon–Thu from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Fri from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
(incl. information on tax arrears, land tax and heavy goods vehicle tax consultation)
Tax consultation to private clients
(incl. self-employed clients)
phone: 880 0811 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax consultation to business clients
(incl. VAT consultation)
phone: 880 0812 | e-mail: email@example.com
Customs information, e-Customs
phone: 880 0814 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
phone: 880 0815 | e-mail: email@example.com
You can also make a call to the general information line by dialling short number 1811 but please consider that payment for a call to the short number is based on price lists of telephone operators. More specified information may be obtained from your telephone operaator. Prices for other information line calls are packet-based.
On calling from abroad to the information lines you should dial the Estonian area code +372 at the front of the number. You cannot make a call to short number 1811 from abroad. To call the general information line please dial +372 880 0810.
You can phone to our Skype account only, we do not reply to text messages.
If you make a call, then:
- to ensure better service phone calls are recorded
- the average waiting time for a call is 25 seconds, at busy periods the call is placed on the waiting list
- if it is necessary to gather information for the reply, we shall take your contact details and agree to a call-back time
If you send an e-mail, then:
we will answer you as soon as possible, but not later than within five working days
- if it is necessary to gather information for the reply, we shall answer at the latest within 30 calendar days
- please add your contact phone number to your e-mail
Please note that:
- we shall not provide the information on tax secrecy because by the phone call or by the e-mail we cannot identify the person who has made the inquiry and therefore the data may reach a third person
- we serve you in Estonian, but according to the needs and possibilities in some other language as well