You are here

Declaration of gains derived from transfer of forest

Natural persons who have derived gains from the transfer of the right to cut standing crop and felled timber have to declare this in the income tax return of a resident natural person.

A resident natural person is required to submit an income tax return by 30 April of the year following the transaction.