A representative of a company is required to have access permissions in order to submit applications for applying for and ending an EORI number and to change the information in the submitted applications.
Packages of access permissions
The access permission for applying for and managing an EORI number (code: M-EORI) is included in the following packages of e-MTA access permissions:
- Package for legal person's representative
- Package for viewing the data of legal person
- Package for sole proprietor's representative
- Package for viewing sole proprietor's data
- Package for natural person's representative
Package for viewing natural person's data
Natural person's tax package
Customs services package
Natural person's customs services package
Separate access permission
It is also possible to grant separate access permissions for applying for an EORI number:
|Name and code of the access permission||Permits the following activities|
|Applying for and managing EORI number
Granting access permissions
Representatives of a company shall receive access permissions from a person who has the package for legal person's (company’s) representative or who has the access permissions of a representative for managing permissions.
Select in the e-MTA "Settings" > "Access permissions" > "Access permissions of representatives" to grant access permissions.
To grant an access permission:
- click on the button "New access permission";
- insert a personal identification code or user ID to the search field or choose from shortcuts. The results will be displayed in a table named "Selected persons".
- click on the button "Next";
- in the section of access permissions, choose whether you want to give a package of access permissions or a separate access permission. After that, insert the name of the package or separate access permission in the name box, or enter the code of the access permission in the code box. Click on the button "Search".
- choose the required access permission from the results and click on the button "Add".