Mission, values and vision
The statutory role of the Estonian Tax and Customs Board in the society is the effective and precise administration of taxes, facilitation of business environment, and protection of the society and the economy.
- Integrity – we are impartial, fair, unselfish, reliable, and our activities are transparent and ethical.
- Cooperation – in cooperation with our customers and partners, we find reasonable solutions.
- Competence – we have profound knowledge of our business , understand the interactions in the organisation and strive towards continuous development.
- Mutual respect – we respect ourselves, our colleagues, customers and partners.
In terms of the development vision, the Estonian Tax and Customs Board will be the best organisation of the Estonian public sector in 2012.
The objective will be achieved if:
- the organisation is recognised and reliable
- duties are performed in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- the administrative burden of our customers has been optimized
- customer relations are steadily good
Back | Up